Sign up For the PoWR Newsletter

Sign up for the Path of the White Rose newsletter for inspirational Angelic Energy Art and healing tools for your transformation and empowerment. Your email remains private and never given out. http://eepurl.com/Qlc0L

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Archangel Sandalphon

Archangel Sandalphon

I am continuing on the column's current theme of which angel to call upon for specific help. In the previous two columns I wrote about Archangel Raguel (conflicts with others), Archangel Chamuel (healing of the heart for love) and Archangel Ariel (making positive changes). This month we visit Archangel Sandalphon for children and also for our life path.

Archangel Sandalphon
Thursday November 17, 2011
Free Advice from Angel Intuitive, Eileen Smith

Reader Question: I have been praying to conceive a child, and hasn't happened yet. What prayers can I use and what angel(s) shall I pray to for helping me in fulfilling my dream? I believe in miracles, and even with my age, 43 yrs. old, I don't want to give up. Thank you for your time and answering my question. Respectfully, ~Mimi
Eileen's Response: Dear Mimi and all who have written asking what angel to call upon for issues of children.
I am continuing on the column's current theme of which angel to call upon for specific help. In the previous two columns I wrote about Archangel Raguel (conflicts with others), Archangel Chamuel (healing of the heart for love) and Archangel Ariel (making positive changes). This month we visit Archangel Sandalphon for children and also for our life path.
Sandalphon: Soul Purpose and Children
Sandalphon means 'one who wears sandals before the Almighty' which is fitting given his task. Archangel Sandalphon's task is to intercede for us by bridging heaven and earth. In his life on earth he was the prophet Elijah. Sandalphon works in close partnership with Metatron and also assists our beloved and mighty Archangel Michael in battling negative energies on Earth. Michael commands the "Band of Mercy" or "Angels of Mercy" and Sandalphon leads them. Read More...

Eileen Smith is a intuitive energy reader, past life healer and the founder of The Path of the White Rose. Eileen’s down-to-earth, warm style will set you at ease and she is committed to sharing her life experience to bring the message of conscious living to all that seek it.

To receive notice of future articles and events, sign up for the  newsletter.

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!


SHARE THIS ARTICLE
You are welcome to share this article with others by email, on your blog or to your mailing list so long as you leave it intact and do not alter it in any way. All links must remain in the article. And, you must include the copyright notice and the bio.