Sign up For the PoWR Newsletter

Sign up for the Path of the White Rose newsletter for inspirational Angelic Energy Art and healing tools for your transformation and empowerment. Your email remains private and never given out. http://eepurl.com/Qlc0L

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Angels Are Not Short Order Cooks

Angels Are Not Short Order Cooks

Free Advice from Angel Intuitive, Eileen Smith Today Eileen responds to two people who are concerned their prayers are not being heard or answered.
  • Adam asks: "Do I have guardian angels, if so do they hear my prayers?"
  • Roxana asks: "Because of some problems that I have had from a long time, I feel desperate. I've prayed a lot, but... it seems like my prayers are never listened to or answered. Instead of feeling some comfort and hope, I've started to think that probably God just hates me for some reason (I don't know, maybe I am too bad or is something wrong with me and that's why He rejects me... I know, it sounds crazy, but that's the way I'm feeling). So, the question is: Does God care, accept, and help all of us?
Eileen's Response: One of the most common questions I receive is about angels answering our prayers. 8 out of the 10 emails I receive ask the question "Are they listening to me? Have I done something wrong? Why are my prayers not answered?" Many people are under the false misconception that we need to do or say the correct words or do a ritual to have prayers answered, and if they are not, the angels are disapproving of them in some way, or worse, that they are forgotten and alone, that the angels have left them. Neither of which holds any truth in the angelic realm.

Recent information and media suggest a sort of "recipe" for prayers, and manifesting desires. While a positive attitude and maintaining positive words is very important and certainly beneficial, the idea that saying something a certain way will bring you exactly what you want, and when you want it, is a confusing concept to many of my clients. When it doesn't happen, they think they "did it wrong" or there is something wrong with them and the Universe and the angels disapprove of them.

The honest truth is, angels are not short order cooks. Many times we get what we need, not what we want. Everything happens to us within Divine Timing. Let's explore this more in-depth, with the information the angels are giving me about this issue for many people on Earth. Read More...

Eileen Smith is a intuitive energy reader, past life healer and the founder of The Path of the White Rose. Eileen's down-to-earth, warm style will set you at ease and she is committed to sharing her life experience to bring the message of conscious living to all that seek it.  

To receive notice of future articles and events, sign up for the  newsletter.

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!


SHARE THIS ARTICLE
You are welcome to share this article with others by email, on your blog or to your mailing list so long as you leave it intact and do not alter it in any way. All links must remain in the article. And, you must include the copyright notice and the bio.


©Eileen Smith & The Path of the White Rose®. All Rights Reserved. www.whiterosepath.com