Sign up For the PoWR Newsletter

Sign up for the Path of the White Rose newsletter for inspirational Angelic Energy Art and healing tools for your transformation and empowerment. Your email remains private and never given out. http://eepurl.com/Qlc0L

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seeing Lights...What Are They?

 July's featured question in my column is one that I have heard often in my classes and from clients. I receive many questions about seeing lights and sometimes people are fearful of what they see. I would like to explain what these lights are based on my experiences.

Question: Dear Eileen, I sense a bright light presence in my apartment. I sense its strong presence, even in morning prayer. I am scared, but being 58 years old as of yesterday, I am beginning to accept its presence. What is the meaning of its presence and what does it want me to do, please? Thanks. Tiru