Sign up For the PoWR Newsletter

Sign up for the Path of the White Rose newsletter for inspirational Angelic Energy Art and healing tools for your transformation and empowerment. Your email remains private and never given out. http://eepurl.com/Qlc0L

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Are Feathers From Angels?

“Little feathers seem to find me. Are these from the angels?”

Yes! In my experience, feathers can also be from animal spirit guides if the animal guides are birds and your working with your animal spirit guides. Other than that, little feathers are a sign from your angels that they see you, hear you and they love you.

Let me tell you a little story, when I was learning about angels from Doreen Virtue, the class took a break and I walked off on my own, pondering the fact I had traveled thousands of miles to be there, and what it would bring to my life.If this is what God wanted me to do in life, was it part of my mission on Earth? Was this it?

Just then a little white feather came floating down, just like it did in the beginning and the end of the movie “Forrest Gump” and it landed right at my feet. Not four feet away, but drifted right to me. To me, that was the angels letting me know they were overseeing this part of my life and that I was being divinely guided and blessed.

So yes, the feather is a sign from the angels in response to a question, a thought or an emotion. It’s their way of saying, you are loved and being guided through this by the angelic realm. I still have that little feather.